Integrating web3 into a web2 business model
Power Bank Rentals
Connected to Elrond Blockchain
Stations to be installed
available for Individuals & Co
Run Commercials on our screens
Join us on this exciting journey towards sustainability!
Meet goCharge – a startup that integrates Elrond blockchain and ESDT payments at the core level of a traditional web2 business model based on hardware devices. Simply put – a mobile and web app that connects you to a network of power bank rental stations. Power banks are fully charged and ready to be used. Our app is connected to the Elrond blockchain and accepts both crypto and fiat payments. Scan, Sign, Charge! As simple as that!
More than that, you can own power banks or stations via goCharge franchise and earn passive income.
Our goal is to improve sustainability and bring power bank mobility to as many places as possible. How can we achieve it? With power bank sharing stations.
Rent power banks and charge devices on the go. Use it as long as you need it and then return it to any available station (at any goCharge station in any EU country). These power banks come with 3 charging cables usable at the same time: usb-c, lightning and microUSB. Borrow. Use. Return. Sounds interesting? There’s more…
Some models of our stations come with an integrated display and speaker that can play ads. Both, goCharge and franchise owners will be able to manage ads and get additional revenue from commercials played on their stations.
we’re taking it to web 3.0
Elrond blockchain transaction fees are cheap (less than $0.01 per tx). Blockchain is secure, transparent and fast.
1. Individuals can buy a battery but keep it in one of our stations. They will be able to
borrow anytime, any battery, from any place and will pay only a small fee for
charging the power bank (to the station owner). Power bank owners will receive a fee each time someone else is renting their batteries.
2. Legal entities can buy stations with power banks that will be included in our app and all revenue from these power banks rentals will go into their accounts.
Minimum Viable Product
See it in action!
Want to test our MVP? It’s just one click away.
Past. Present. Future.
Meet our core team
With more than 10 years experience in building products, business and project management, we’re working 100% to bootstrap and scale up goCharge
Frequently Asked Questions
goCharge.tech is a mobile and web app that connects you to a network of power bank rental stations. Power banks are fully charged and ready to be rented. Our stations are connected to the Elrond blockchain and will accept both crypto and fiat payments.
Our goal is to connect web2 traditional business model to web3 and bring benefits of the blockchain: cut the fees. Small fees result in the best price for you: every credit card transaction is charged by the payment processors. Comparing Elrond fees and other traditional credit card payment processors for a number of 2000 transactions ($1 average tx amount) we will cut the costs with ~$200. Click here to open the calculator.
It depends on the type of the user. If a user has bought a power bank in our network, then it owns that power bank and will pay only for the energy that was consumed to charge the battery. If it’s a regular user, then a deposit will be held when the power bank is released from the station. The deposit works in the same manner as for hotel or rent a car deposit policy and will be returned to the customer once power bank is returned to any station.
At this moment we have few stations in Romania which are used for development and testing purpose.
We aim to install the first stations in Q1 2023. Our business plan is split into 3 phases as follows:
– Q1 2023 install 50 stations
– Q1 2024 install 500 stations
– Q4 2024 install 2500 stations
Our target is to install the first batch of 50 stations in Amsterdam and then expand in major EU cities.
There are 2 revenue sources:
1. power bank rentals
2. running commercials on the stations display
We’ll implement 2 types of franchise:
- individuals will be able to buy power banks and keep them in our network. They will be able to borrow any battery, any time, from any place and will pay only a small fee for charging the power bank (to the station owner). Power bank owners will receive a fee each time someone else is renting their batteries. For example: person A has a battery; person B rents the power bank owned by person A; person A receives a fee from person B’s payment.
- Legal entities can buy stations with power banks that will be included in our app. These entities will pay a small fee for infrastructure (servers, support, maintenance), but all revenue from these power banks rentals will go into their accounts.
Join our community
Let’s connect on telegram. Meet our community, ask questions and share your vision about goCharge.